Prenatal Yoga With Angela Level 1 (1+2 Trimester)
Angela is back with another prenatal yoga video for you, this prenatal yoga practice is suitable for all stages of pregnancy and is a great stretch preparation for labour.
Angela teaches you prenatal yoga breathing, spinal flexibility and mobility to start off with, then moves onto stiring the pot movement, baby pose, cross legged pos/cow pose as a hip opener, hip rolls and pigeon pose. Prenatal yoga meditation and relaxtion to finish up with.
Prenatal and Pregnancy Exercise Guidelines
1. Pull in your pelvic floor muscles (the ones that stop you peeing) during all movements.
2. Don’t do any twisting movement while standing, you don’t want to squash the babino!
3. Don’t lie flat on you back for any prolonged period, you can’t do certain abdominal exercises but the ones here are safe to do.
4. Don’t exhaust yourself.
5. Don’t raise you heart rate too high, you should not go near you maximum heart rate, especially during the first trimester.
6. Take a break and pause the video if you need to.
Fitness Fact: People who want to quit smoking are twice as likely to succeed in quitting if they lift weights than if they don’t lift weights.